8 George Street, Kalangadoo
For Sale $147,000 - House
Love the majestic trees in Kalangadoo, love this converted Kindergarten!
A unique building on a large allotment of approx. 1587m2, previously utilised as a kindergarten until around 2007. The building is timber framed with an iron roof and aluminium window frames
Other features of the property are as follows:
• Rear entrance to small office
• Large carpeted lounge with slow combustion wood heater and ceiling fan, soaring ceiling height giving a feel of immense spaciousness
• Kitchen is spacious and has excellent storage including pantry cupboard, updated laminate benchtops, electric underbench oven, ceramic cooktop and rangehood, breakfast bench, double sink
• Adjacent dining area
• Three bedrooms, all carpeted and all with built in robes
• Bathroom is spacious and has been renovated and has a shower, vanity, built in bath and toilet
• Laundry with built in cupboard and external door
• Second toilet with hand basin
• GI single bay shed with concrete floor
• Garden shed
• Chicken coops
• Small rainwater tank
• Fully fenced yard
• Double gates to driveway
Rental appraisal of $220 per week, currently let to excellent tenant
Kalangadoo (which the aboriginal word means "Big trees in water") today the area includes a general store, a farm supply store and a Hotel.
Kalangadoo is located approximately 30kms from Penola turn off the Riddoch Highway at Nangwarry onto Kalangadoo Road. Kalangadoo is in the south of the Wattle Range Council area. It is 40kms east of Millicent via Mt Burr. It is 70kms southeast of Beachport via Millicent and Mt Burr and a half hour drive from the large regional centre of Mount Gambier
The local industries are timber, apple farms, the famous Wagner's rose nursery, sheep and cattle and seasonal potato growing.