5 Smith Street, Southend
Sold! $250,000 - House
Renovated and perfect for the lovers of sunshine and sea!
A partially renovated timber frame home on an allotment of approx. 788m2. The home has a colourbond roof, combination of timber and aluminium window frames, tin cladding and is decked at the front and rear. Other features of the property are as follows:
• Entrance to open plan living, new flooring of pale timber look laminate floating floor throughout. In the lounge area is a freestanding slow combustion wood heater, heat shifter to third bedroom and ceiling fan as well as a wall mounted cabinet with TV point above. The kitchen area has a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Kitchen has an island bench with new laminate benchtop with ceramic cooktop. There is an abundance of storage all with soft close drawers in addition to a pantry/broom cupboard and concealed multiple bin storage. It has a dishwasher and electric oven.
• Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master is 4m x 4m and has built in robe and wall mounted TV point
• Bathroom has been fully renovated and has a deep bath, large frameless shower, single basis vanity on timber bench with inbuilt storage, toilet and underbench space for washing machine
• Colourbond shed, 9m x 12m, high clearance, concrete floor, power, lights, rear PA door, workbenches, vehicle access via sliding door at front, one bay is timber lined and is accessed via a glass sliding door, shower (cold water only but with connection to existing non working gas hot water system), toilet and laundry facilities. The shed also has a loft storage area.
• Rainwater storage capacity of approx. 5000 gal (one tank not plumbed)
• Equipped bore with near new pump, undercover
• Wood shed/chook shed and chook run
• Paved outdoor area