66 Brown Street, Mount Burr
Sold! $155,000 - House
Striking in every way.
Superbly renovated timber frame home on an elevated allotment of approx. 677m2 in a picturesque and peaceful town surrounded in glorious colour in the Autumn. With no neighbour to the rear or one side, enjoy quiet country living here! Mount Burr has a General Store providing delicious meals and friendly service, a primary school and sporting ground. This is an ideal location as a base for those who often go caravanning, the blissfully retired, and young couples looking for a virtually new home without the price tag of building. Central to all the tourist attractions of the South East including the famous Coonawarra for its wines, the Canunda National Park for great fishing, camping and bushwalking, Tantanoola and Naracoorte Caves and the regional City of Mount Gambier with the spectacular Blue Lake. Features of the property are as follows:
• Front steps to a decked verandah
• Entrance to open living space of kitchen, dining and lounge, timber look floating flooring, inbuilt slow combustion wood heater, gas outlet, downlights and large corner window
• Kitchen has laminate benchtops with overhead cupboards, under bench electric oven, cooktop, rangehood and pantry cupboard
• Three bedrooms, all with new carpet and downlights
• Bathroom has new tiling, heater lights, vanity, separate bath, shower and toilet
• Laundry has 4 built in cupboards, sink inserted into benchtop, underbench storage incorporating laundry hamper, space for a front load washing machine
• Passage with new floor tiling leads to second toilet
• New pergola
• Two bay shed with power connected
• Fully insulated in internal walls and ceiling, new power board, new wiring and plumbing
• Fully enclosed with picket fence across the front and driveway gate.