263 Rocky Camp Range Road, Rocky Camp
Sold! $515,000 - Acreage/Semi-Rural
All the fun things to enjoy in the Country are right here!
Approximately 8km from Millicent, an elevated 6 acre property with picturesque views of rich agricultural land and forests and only a 30 minute drive to the highly popular Southend beach where vehicles can drive and park on the sand!
This property incorporates so much to make all the fun things possible. During the winter months, weekends will revolve around the firepit, toasting marshmallows, sharing a glass of wine, listening to the sounds of kookaburras, watching the kangaroos feeding on the edge of the forest and enjoying the night sky. The stars are so much brighter in the country!
City folk will find this a refreshing escape from the frantic pace, the original stone dairy would convert nicely into guest accommodation! And for those who enjoy 18 holes of golf, the best South Australian regional golf course is just a 10 minute drive from the property.
Managing a few cattle on the property is a possibility too, timber stock yards and hay shed already in place and saleyards in Millicent for easy access to market.
Many in the community at Rocky Camp enjoy horse riding, the quiet gravel roads and pretty scenery makes it a pleasurable pastime and to soothe the aching muscles at the end of the day, an indoor heated swimming pool (low running costs due to the 10kW solar system) is a treat that everyone can enjoy and benefit from.
Finer details of the property are as follows:
• Open plan living area. LED down lights are throughout the home, as is ducted air conditioning which has zoning options.
• Blackwood kitchen has a 900mm stainless steel gas stove of 5 hobs and fan forced oven, range hood, double sink, dishwasher, concealed breakfast storage, an island bench with an abundance of drawer storage and with under bench led lighting
• Formal carpeted lounge with sliding glass door to paved pergola
• Four carpeted bedrooms, Master suite of large proportions, walk in robe, separate toilet, bathroom with double shower and blackwood vanity. The other bedrooms each have floor to ceiling built in robes
• Main bathroom has a deep bath, separate shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Laundry has wall length built in storage cupboards, double trough and door to sheltered alcove ideal for clothes drying
• Paved pergola is north facing
• Double garage under the main roof has two automatic roller doors, separate toilet and hand basin, (convenience for nearby pool), door to pergola and internal door leading directly to pantry and kitchen
• Four bay colourbond shed, 9m deep with sliding door, roof mounted solar panels, 10Kw (split with adjacent shed), PA door leading to one bay entertaining area with sink, wood fired pizza oven, wall mounted TV point. Timber ramp leads to landing and heated pool which has wedding cake shaped steps, handles on both sides, entirely covered to maintain temperature. Pump storage concealed beneath ramp with access via timber doors. Heat pump produces water temp of 28-29 degrees. There is also sufficient room for large boat storage.
• Single bay colourbond shed, 15m x 6m with high clearance of 3.2m and single roller door.
• Colourbond shed with cement floor houses the lawn mowing equipment and electric pumps for the water
• Original stone dairy
• Timber stock yards
• Hay shed
• Fire pit
• Vegetable garden
• Pop up sprinkler system around house with pipes throughout back yard
• Equipped bore