119 Williams Road, Millicent
Sold! $159,000 - House
North facing, large windows, two bathrooms, allotment size allows room for large shedding
Solid brick and stone home on an allotment size 1865m2, featuring:
North facing position, an abundance of natural light throughout, generous room sizes and high ceilings create very desirable and comfortable living.
• Kitchen with much storage and casual dining, reverse cycle split system air conditioning, and leading to
• Huge Lounge room, feature fireplace
• Three double Bedrooms, with wall to wall built-in robes, Master with Ensuite Bathroom
• Adjacent two bedrooms is a great children's living space or playroom
• Very large Laundry/utility room with inbuilt cupboards
• Main Bathroom has been updated
• Large Passage with linen press
• Underfloor galvanised ducting, an electric fan which can be used to circulate air via outlets in all rooms
• Paving surrounds the home, Neat garden with terracing and garden beds, Bore, underground 10,000 gal rainwater tank, Circular driveway.
Easy walking distance to schools, sporting facilities and shops.