154 Mount Gambier Road, Millicent
For Sale $315,000 - House
So much to say about this superb property!
Beautifully presented stone home with aluminium windows and colourbond roof, set on large allotment with landscaped grounds, featuring:
• Separate Front Entrance with tiled floor leading to
• Very Spacious Lounge and Dining area with tiled floor, large slow combustion wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning and French doors leading to
• Fully enclosed Double Garage with automatic roller door at front and rear giving access to the rear yard, there is a glass sliding access door at the side providing undercover access to the home.
• Master Bedroom is carpeted and has wall to wall builtin wardrobes
• Second Bedroom is carpeted and has wall to wall builtins and walkin wardrobe
• Third Bedroom has wall to wall builtin robes and polished floor boards
• Separate Dining room with polished floor boards and large builtin utility cupboard
• Main Bathroom is very large with separate bath, large shower and vanity and toilet.
• Second Bathroom has shower, toilet and basin
• Kitchen has plenty of custom made cupboards, large benchspace, underbench oven, gas hotplates and dishwasher
• Gable roof Pergola and Entertaining area with paved floor with outdoor privacy blinds, making this a very sheltered area with a fernery
• Separate Laundry with laundry sink
• Huge GI Shed with cement floor, lining and power and Exercise/Games room inside shed and extra addition to allow for trailer to be stored
• Carport, 6 x 9 mtrs and 3.2 mtrs high, suitable for Caravan
• Asphalt driveway
• Verandah across front of home
• Roller shutters on all windows and side French doors, Lounge and Front Bedroom are automatic
• Power points upgraded and added
• Bore and new Pump
• Approx 8000 gallons rainwater to the house
• Small man shed with a wood stove
• Rear storage shed
• 18 panels Solar Power with a contract running until 2027, currently paying 60c per kw.