21 Wattle Road, Millicent
For Sale $445,000 - House
Country living with all the luxury extras!
Located in the beautiful and desirable woodland area of Millicent. Glimpses of the front of the property from the private entrance will certainly impress! The return verandah brick family home is set on 2.5 acres of mature trees with three securely fenced paddocks, established garden areas, manicured lawns serviced by a pop up sprinkler system, orchard, enclosed vegetable garden and adjacent chook/duck pens, and even stables which have been converted to shedding suitable for sheep handling to complete the rural experience! The comfortable and spacious home will suit families who wish to fully appreciate country living without the expense of running costs. A 4 kW solar system and self sufficient water supply enable this. For those who wish to have a great home base but like to spend time travelling, a security system has recently been installed for peace of mind. Features of the house and infrastructure are as follows:
• Separate Front Entrance
• Second lounge and formal dining room
• Large open living and dining area with brick feature wall, slow combustion wood heating, bay window and sliding door to large, curved roof pergola
• Office suitable for a fourth bedroom
• U-shaped kitchen with corner pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher, wall oven and double sink.
• Hallway leading to:
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with shower, toilet and full length vanity.
• Two double bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Vanity leading to bathroom with spa bath and shower.
• Separate toilet
• Large Laundry with door to storage room.
• Third toilet
• Ample shedding including a double colourbond garage with auto roller door, power, lights and cement floor. Second double shed with power, lights cement floor, benches and mezzanine loft.
• Carport built in on two sides suitable for caravan.
• 5000 gallons of rainwater servicing the whole house.
• Two equipped bores
• Garden sheds and fernery
• Water conditioner