35 Emily Street is a neat and charming timber framed cottage, behind a pretty white picket fence,
with low maintenance aluminium windows and timber framed clad front walls, featuring:
• Painted throughout in period colour scheme
• Three Bedrooms, one with reverse cycle air conditioner
• Polished floor boards in front entrance, open living area, sunroom and 3rd Bedroom
• Front 2 bedrooms are carpeted
• Open living Kitchen, Lounge and Dining with slow combustion heater built in to the chimney and reverse
cycle air conditioner.
• Kitchen is charming with country style cupboards and new stove
• Sunroom looks out to rural views
• Renovated tiled wet area featuring enclosed clear glass shower, toilet, cottage timber style vanity, and
• Rear Patio
• Ceiling insulated
• Garden Shed and Aviary
• Deep Allotment with pump and bore, great variety of established fruit trees
• Property has been rewired
The property is on a quiet street within the township and has extensive vistas across open farm land at the rear of the property. It is close to all facilities in town. Millicent has 3 supermarkets; busy retail centre; active sport associations with modern facilities, an 18-hole golf course; free-use swimming lake; and for bird watchers: Lake McIntyre, an impressive native wildlife and vegetation reserve.
Enjoy all the benefits of the #LimestoneCoast in Millicent: which is the geographic centre of the Lower South East. Proximity to: Canunda & Coorong National Parks and the South Coast towns of Southend, Beachport and Robe; Coonawarra wine region
The Limestone Coast features 20 sites of international or national significance. Mount Gambier’s Blue Lake fills the crater of a dormant volcano. The Pool of Siloam at Beachport is reputed to be seven times saltier than the sea and once highly regarded for its therapeutic benefits. The megafauna fossils in the World Heritage Listed Naracoorte Caves are around half a million years old.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact
Valerie 0438 382506, Angela 0427 332542 or Tom 0418 955699
Ready to connect to an nbn™ powered plan
Limestone Coast, Canunda National Park, Coonawarra, Lake McIntyre, Fishing, Caves